Each tenant in contentACCESS can manage only processes to which he has got the necessary rights. E.g. while one tenant has the right to archive emails only, another tenant can archive both files and emails using contentACCESS. The tenant rights can be restricted/extended on the Tenant limitations page of the respective tenant. Only a system administrator has the necessary right to manage tenant limitations. The administrator may set on this page the:
- System limitations – plugins and stores that the given tenant will be able to use
- Limitations related to the allowed plugins – e.g. if Email archive plugin is allowed, then the maximum email count, mailbox count and email size that the given plugin can process can be defined
The Tenant limitations page can be opened from the context menu of the given tenant. Open the context menu and select “Edit tenant limits”:
The Tenant limitation page is divided into 3 sections:
- System limitations – Plugins and stores available for the given tenant may be limited in this section.
- Email archive limitations – If the Email archive plugin is allowed, the administrator may limit the mailbox count, email(s) count, email(s) size that the given tenant will be able to archive.
- File archive limitations – If the File archive plugin is allowed, the administrator may limit the root folder count, file(s) count, file(s) size that the given tenant will be able to archive.
By unchecking the “Unlimited” checkbox you open the list of plugins/stores. Check the plugins/stores that the tenant should be allowed to use.
If the Email archive limitations and File archive limitations text boxes are empty, this means that the allowed mailbox/root count and email/file count and size is unlimited.
The tenant administrator may see his own limitations only in read only view.