4.6.contentACCESS Outlook add-in
What is contentACCESS Outlook add-in? Outlook add-in is an application that allows the user to retrieve items from the archive, to capture actions as forwarding or replying to retrieved items, and update changes in the archive database and in the shortcut item. Currently there are supported only message class changes when retrieved item is sent away (forward or reply).
Note: Add-ins are not supported by In-Place Archive mailboxes in Outlook.
There are some terms which may need further explanation:
- Message class – type of the item in the mailbox. The message class defines which kind of form will be used to render the item in Outlook, OWA and other clients
- Outlook form – each message in Outlook is rendered using a form. There are standard forms (Note, Post, etc.) and there are custom forms. The custom forms are derived from the standard ones and are extending the standard functionality
- contentACCESS Outlook form – custom Outlook form belonging to contentACCESS
- Standard shortcut – type of archiving when the message class of the item is changed by contentACCESS
- Primary mailbox – the main mailbox in the Outlook profile
- Additional mailbox – the user can load additional mailboxes to Outlook profile next to the primary mailbox. Select Account settings in Outlook, change existing profile and add the next mailbox to the profile (you need to have permission to access the selected mailbox)
- Shared Folder – one Exchange account can share folders in his account with other people on the same Exchange server
Help Guide Powered by Documentor