When viewing a File archive entity, the following properties can be seen:
- Flag (primary icon) – flags have to be previously set on the server
- Item preview
- Item name
- Item size
- Location/folder of the file
- Date of the last modification of the file
If the file has versions, an icon will appear under the primary icon.
After clicking on a file, a more detailed view opens (the properties differ regarding the file format, modifications, etc.).
The context menu of the file allows the following actions:
- Save file – saves the file to the internal storage, the file will then appear on the Saved page
- Share file – share the file the way you share other files/emails from your phone
- Open – opens the file – it is also possible to open the file by clicking on the preview (not all file formats are supported at the moment)
- Share link – share a link pointing to the file the way you share other files/emails from your phone