When viewing an Email archive entity, the following properties can be seen:
- Flag (primary icon) – it shows that the email has attachment, category, or the item is inactive (deleted)
- Email preview
- Email sender address (or the name)
- Email subject
- Text of the email body – the first row from the email
- Sent date of the email
By clicking on the Show more, the user may look at more information about the participants (sender/recipient) and the attachments. The attachments can be opened from the expanded attachment list by clicking on the title. If the email has been shared, a Sharing ribbon appears on the bottom of the page (will be described later in the section Share).
From the attachment list, the following actions are available:
- Share file
The context menu of the email allows the following actions:
- Save file – saves the email to the internal storage, the email will then appear on the Saved page
- Reply all
- Show message – only the text of the email will be displayed
If this option was checked, but the email was containing embedded email (.msg attachment), this embedded email won’t be displayed between the attachments in our apps.