4.1.6.Teams chat archive
When viewing a Teams chat archive entity, the following properties can be seen:
- Item preview
- Participant – with whom the user has a chat in the Teams
- Location/folder of the chat
- Date of the last modification of the item
After clicking on an item, a more detailed view opens.
If the chat/group chat/meeting has been shared, a Sharing ribbon appears on the bottom of the page (will be described later in the section Share).
The context menu of the item allows the following actions:
- Open – opens the item (not all file formats are supported at the moment)
- Share – the chat can be shared (will be described later in the section Share)
- Save file – saves the item to the internal storage, the item will appear in the Saved page
- Show message – the whole chat will be displayed
- Close – closes the context menu